2021-10-01: Fuzion October Update
September was my holiday month, but nevertheless, there has been progress with Fuzion and Tokiwa Software. What is most important
- Tokiwa Software was accepted to exhibit at the startup event Bits&Pretzels in Munich
- new syntax
- for function types: '(i32, string) -> bool' or 'u8 -> string' for lambdas: 'x -> 2*x', 'x,y -> x+y', '(a,b,c) -> a < b < c', '() -> 42', etc.
- many bug fixes, restructuring and cleanup of code
- cleanup. Some tests with known issues are skipped now such that a build with only known issues reports success. Issues are documented in github.
- updated examples for new function types and lambdas
- improved input / output text areas for running examples
- added idioms